Wednesday 31 May 2017

Popular Posts // May Edition

 1. Det mest læste indlæg denne måned var ubestridt indlægget om mine Gucci Blooms espadrilles, som jeg fik i fødselsdagsgave. 
The most, by far, read post this month was about the Gucci Blooms espadrilles that I got for my birthday. If you missed it, you can find it here
 2. Og der lader til at tegne sig et mønster, for det andet mest læste indlæg var også om et par nye sko, men denne gang fra Hermés - du kan finde indlægget her. I lader til at være fan af sko og det samme er jeg! 
And there seems to a be forming a pattern because the second most read post was also about a pair of shoes, but this time from Hermés. You guys really like shoes, and I don't blame you!
 3. På tredjepladsen finder vi dette outfit. Indlægget finder du her
On the third place is this outfit and you can read more about it here
 4. Det fjerde mest læste indlæg i maj måned var om mit kære skab. Du kan se flere billeder og læse indlægget her
The fourth most read post in May was about my dear closet. You can see more photos and read the post right here
5. Og sidst men ikke mindst, indtager mit blomstret køb fra Guess en femteplads over mest læste indlæg i maj måned. I finder indlægget lige her. Jeg håber I syntes godt om denne lille opsummering!
And last but not least, my floral purchase from Guess take the fifth place, as the most read post for the month of May. The post can be found here. I hope you enjoyed this little recap!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig