Sunday 28 August 2016

Clean Workspace

INTERIOR We have been living in this apartment since December and it's not until now, after almost nine months of living here, that I have finally sorted the desk in our bedroom. We have been using it for storage until now, throwing random things on there and leaving it impossible to actually use as a desk. But now we can finally use it for its actual purpose which is great! (I will share more photos once the scaffold outside our bedroom window has been removed)

This weekend I've really taking advantage of Mikkel being at work and I've tidied and cleaned the entire place - couldn't have him being the only one who was productive, so I got off the couch and got to work. And let me just tell you, I should have done this ages ago! It feels so good to get things done, especially things I've been postponing. I cleaned our closet, which I've been avoiding like the plague, I wiped my makeup table down and the kitchen is now spotless.

Now I feel totally ready to start a new week with fresh and clean surroundings. A great feeling for a disorganised person like I usually am!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig