Saturday 27 August 2016

A Walk In The Park






OUTFIT OF THE DAY This is what I wore yesterday and as you may be able to tell, I used some of the photos to create a new blog layout. I hope you guys like the splash of pink; it is a bit more girly but I quite like it. 

As for the outfit, I actually wore this exact combination when we were away on holiday and I just loved it so much that I had to put it on one more time while I still had the chance with the temperatures being suitable for summery outfits. I wonder how long this weather is gonna last, it seems like the Danish summer has just caught up now and with September being right around the corner you never know! 

I sure could use a few more days of summer, although I am looking forward to the autumnal season and I have a few autumn related activities in mind, one of them being decorating the apartment with pumpkins and other props. But it is out of my hands after all so I'll just have to wait and see. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig