Saturday 10 September 2016

My New Header

UPDATE Admittedly strongly inspired by one of my favourite Danish bloggers, I have got a new header. I first saw this kind of pretty header on Emily Salomon's blog and felt so inspired that I knew I had to get one similar.

Fortunately I've got a friend, Christina, who's an amazing artist and together we came up with this design. I arranged some of my favourite things; things I enjoy and things I find particularly aesthetically pleasing. These are all things that I own and love, and most of them are actually on display in our flat. Not only is the drawing absolutely beautiful and eye-catching but I feel like it does a great job at representing me. I'm happy it's the first thing you see when you enter my blog!

And of course credit should be given where credit is due so please go check out Christina's Facebook page or her DeviantArt, and if you're interested in getting a drawing made or another piece of her art yourself, please do not hesitate to contact her. She is amazing!

I am definitely gonna get the drawing framed and hang it up somewhere in the flat, I just need to find the perfect place for it - it's too beautiful not to!

How do you guys like the new design?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig