Wednesday 7 September 2016

Chicken Quesadillas


FOOD Another day, another Mexican meal. It would seem that I've become slightly obsessed with trying out new variations of Mexican food, since my succes last week when I made enchiladas. This week I decided to make quesadillas, not an entirely new territory for me as I have tried making it before but that was years back. Therefor I couldn't really remember the recipe nor the procedure but I think I succeeded anyways. At least Mikkel was more than pleased with dinner. Here is the recipe for my chicken quesadillas:
Cut the chicken into smaller pieces and cook it in a bit of margarine. Add the fajita seasoning.
Cut some red onion(s) into small dices and do the same with the bell pepper.
 Mix the chicken, bell pepper, sweet corn, red onion and some of the cheese in a bowl.
Then it's time assemble: put a tortilla wrap on a hot pan, add the mixture onto one half and add plenty of cheese on top. The cheese is gonna act as 'glue' to close the tortilla wrap.
Cook it on both sides until nice and golden brown. If you want you can then put it in the oven to keep it warm and make it extra crispy.
Cut the wrap into three slices and serve.

Enjoy with a side of guacamole, sour cream and perhaps a couple of cherry tomatoes.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig