Friday 2 September 2016

August Favourites


FAVOURITES I thought I would start doing monthly posts on things that have stood out to me the recent month, my favourites so to speak. Things I have been loving and that has made an impact on me so here is the first edit, my August favourites.

Fashion
This month I of course had to include my major splurge and investment, my Chanel bag. I have been wearing it nonstop (except for school, it doesn't exactly fit my Macbook.) A special purchase like that is obviously gonna stand out for a long time and I have a feeling it's gonna be my favourite for the rest of my life.

Beauty
As for favourite beauty products I have a few new products as well as some oldies but goodies.

I have been loving the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, it's smooth and blends beautifully. I kinda wonder how I got on without it because it makes a huge difference in my makeup routine.

The Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder has quickly become a stable in my everyday makeup routine as it sets my under eye concealer and erases any fine lines, I'm a big fan!

For my brows I have been loving the good old trusty Benefit Gimme Brow. It's great for a lazy person like me, as it doesn't require nearly as much time as filling my brows in with a powder and a pencil. It makes my brows look full but still natural. I'm running out of it so I need to get another one and I'm excited to do so because they have changed the packaging and it looks rather fancy now.

I've also gotten a new favourite highlighter, the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop. I love applying it to the inner corners of my eyes, my Cupid's bow and on my brow bone.

Hair
For my hair I have been using the Moroccanoil Treatment and I really feel like it's made a huge difference on my hair. My hair hasn't grown as well the last couple of years but now it's actually growing and I find it to be rather healthy.

Perfume
My favourite scent this month has been the Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne. I use it everyday and I like how it's fresh and feminine and I just really love the smell of it. If I could I would it describe it for you but frankly I'm terrible at that, instead I'll include the notes which are; cranberry, blackberry, damask rose, violet, peony, leather, patchouli, vetiver, musk and sandalwood.

Music
Lastly I thought I would include my current favourite song which is Closer by The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey. I love listening to it really loud when I'm home alone which I'm sure our neighbours are probably getting sick and tired of by now.

I would love to know what your favourites have been this past month! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig